A DIRECTORY DEDICATED TO OFFICIALLY-LICENSED GUIDES
This directory has been created for all officially-licensed guides, regardless of whether they are members of the SPGIC union.
We took this initiative with the aim of fostering work opportunities for licensed guides through visibility on a dedicated website, and allowing different types of clientele to find the guide they need on an official nationwide website.
This directory, created under private initiative, has the vocation of promoting the profession of official guides by requiring proof of legibility in the form of the necessary qualifications guaranteeing the quality of services according to European norms : the official guide licence, obtained in France, or by European equivalence, respecting the necessary “knowledge of a specific geographic location”.
WHAT DOES THE DIRECTORY OFFER YOU ?
- You can simply create your “guide space” and your “guide profile” to be published on the directory website in a secure area thanks to your own personal code.
- You can promote your specialities and skills.
- You can contribute by writing articles, if you wish, for the directory website.
- You can receive service requests by email.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE LISTED IN THE DIRECTORY ? : 2 possibilities
You need to be an official guide and send us a photocopy recto-verso of your professional guide card. If you obtained this card after 2012, you need to also send photocopies of the diplomas which gave access to its acquisition.
Please send to :
Then 2 possibilities
- You are NOT a member of the SPGIC : subscription only to the directory costs 10 euros for the year 2018.This is the price of the annual subscription.
- You ARE a member of the SPGIC : the price of the subscription to the directory is included in your annual union subscription.
In both cases, click on «my contact information» below and follow the instructions.
You will shortly receive an email explaining how to validate your subscription and create your «guide space», once we have received the required documents and your annual payment.